Acupuncture is the oldest and most commonly used medical procedures in the world!
Benefits of Acupuncture
Proven treatments have been shown for:
• Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
• Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever)
• Biliary colic
• Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
• Acute bacillary
• Acute (in peptic ulcer, acute and chronic
gastritis, and gastrospasm)
• Facial pain (including craniomandibular
• Induction of Labour
• Knee pain
• Lower back pain
• Malposition of fetus
• Correction of Morning sickness, nausea and vomiting
• Neck pain
• Pain in dentistry (including dental pain and
• Periarthritis of the shoulder
• Postoperative pain
• Renal colic
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Tennis elbow
A detailed review and analysis of reports on controlled clinical trials of Acupuncture is available from the World Health Organization.
The province of Alberta regulates this profession under the Alberta Health and Wellness, we only use practitioners that are Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac.).
• Expect 1 hour of relaxation
• Fine needles used for a
• Acupuncture Society
of Alberta sets all pricing
Massage therapy has proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression, and more.
© Divine Oasis. All Rights Reserved.